Sunday, December 9, 2012

Introduction


I’m going to be honest; I don’t cook very much because I don’t know how. However, after taking an Asian American food class, it sparked my interest (and stomach) to learn how to cook. It interested me how tasty foods can be created from the kitchen of regular people, not professional cooks. I want to learn how to create diverse food, something more complex than Ramun noodles. This food blog is a record of my successes (and possibly failures) about my journey of cooking recipes that I have came across of and learned. So that the air is clear and there's no confusion, I didn't make up these recipes (I wish though). I didn't look up these recipes either. I collected information I gathered from the years I went out to restaurants and observed the ingredients that make up tasty dishes. Then from the dishes I've eaten, I modified them to the ingredients that I like and were accessible. So the dishes I made are ones that you have seen before, but I added them with a little Christina flavor.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment